115 West Colfax Avenue
South Bend, IN 46601
Telephone: 574-288-1174, 800-382-9323
Dining room seats 100; barroom seats 20; private dining floor includes the Schuyler Colfax room which seats 15-80, and the boardroom which seats up to 26.
Reservations are taken as far as three months in advance. Forlarge parties and special events (e.g. Notre Dame home foot-ball games), as much lead time as possible is advisable. Office hours are 9-5 and for reservation accuracy please callduring office hours.
Average Cost of Meals
Coats and ties for gentlemen preferred but not required.
- Off-street parking on the?North Side of the LaSalle Grill Building.
- On-street parking on Colfax Avenue, Michigan Street, and Main
- Free parking (after 5 pm) behind the Hazlitt Building (corner of LaSalle and Main Street).
- Free parking (after 5 pm) behind the old LaSalle Hotel (corner of LaSalle and Michigan).
- There are well over 200 free parking spaces within a half-block of our front door.
LaSalle Grill accepts; American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diner's Club, Carte Blanc, and Discover.
All national holidays
LaSalle Grill and Club LaSalle are open from 5:00 PM until Close, Monday thru Saturday.
The LaSalle Grill building, South Bend's oldest commercial structure, was built as the St. Joseph Hotel in 1868. The interior of the restaurant highlights the unique architectural features of the space. The original neo-classical columns and high ceiling of the former hotel lobby provide an elegant backdrop to the d?cor updated by Beth Meyer of Chicago, Illinois. A simple, but rich color scheme of Burgandy and Sand, accented with warm cherry wood and a constant checkerboard scheme, suggests the Midwestern-Prairie style of Frank Lloyd-Wright.
Original fine art, created by local and nationally acclaimed artists, adorns the entire facility. The restaurant is noted for showcasing talented artists and its abundant wall space features both large and small works of art.
The final result is an atmosphere that is truly unique. Elegant but not stuffy, sleek but unpretentious.
Highlights of the Dining Room
- Exposed showcase kitchen
- High ceilings, accented with neo-classical columns creating an open and airy dining space
- Upscale and well-coordinated furnishings
- Fresh floral arrangenments
- Unique and custom made show plates
- Lighting enhancements
- Italian flatware designed for each course
- Fine cloth napery which is padded and double covered
- Full Compliment of Imported Crystal Stemware and Glassware
- Original fine art and d?cor enhancements
Mark McDonnell, Proprietor
Andrew Galloway, Managing Partner
Tom Sheridan, Chef de Cuisine
Lisa Sheridan, Pastry Chef
Chris Ferrer, Club Manager
Zoran Lazarevic, Sommelier
Julian Cephus, Dining Room Manager
Joy Kuntz, Private Dining Manager / Director of Sales
Casey Kohler, Banquet Captain